*If you having problems installing the app. Delete it, then re-install.iAndroidQuran provides an easy and modern way to read Quran on Android system. It provides a nice interface and many features to make reading Quran on Android devices easier and simpler.Features:
* NEW Recitation for 20 reciters added.
* Bookmarks feature. Long press to bookmark an Ayah
* 11 translations including Malay, Indonesian, Turkish, Norwegian, Farsi, Urdu, French, Dutch, Swedish and two English translations.
* Read Arabic text on devices that do not support Arabic language.
* Powerful search feature
* Store data on SD card (for android 2.2 and higher).
* Quran text is available in two languages (Arabic & English)
* Phonetic text is also available for non-Arabic speakers.
* Ability to switch Surah title language to Arabic, English or Phonetic.
* Ability to switch Quran text language to Arabic, English or Phonetic.
* Ability to display Arabic text with translation or phonetic
* Ability to switch font type for Arabic text (three fonts available currently) and Latin text (two fonts available).
* Ability to change font size to fit your device's screen.
* Ability to read Quran in full screen.
* Ability to view Quran text in portrait or landscape mode, with the ability to lock portrait mode.
* Free version will have a notification message that points to app page on Facebook.Features to come:
* Display Arabic, phonetic and translation in one screen.
* Add recitations.
* Add themes.App is tested on Android versions 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3 and it worked fine. Also It was tested on Xperia X10, Xperia Arc, HTC desire, Galaxy S II and it worked flawlessly. Please contact me if you find any issues on your devices. If you like the app you can follow the app's facebook page on this link:http://www.facebook.com/pages/IAndroidQuran/158446764235573Thank you all.Tags: Quran, Islam, Digital Quran, Koran, Muslims, Muslim, Android Quran, Quran app, Quran translations.