Even if you don't know anything about human anatomy, you can play this anatomy game easily and learn about locations of organs and systems. This educative game is useful especially to medical students. Also, puzzle game lovers wanting to play different game should play it.
Choose one of the eight human systems: Muscular System, Cardiovascular System, Digestive System, Nervous System, Skeletal System, Respiratory System, Reproductive System, and Urinary System. Then, you see stages where you can play the poke level. To unlock scan levels, your performance at the poke levels must be at least % 50. In detailed anatomy of the system, you try to find asked part. Time is limited, so you should be fast when clicking on the region. To help you find, colour changes on the asked region. The regions that you cannot find in time are asked again.
The Male Anatomy and Female Anatomy are seperated in certain systems like the Urinary System and the Reproductive System. There are specific organs and anatomies shown in great detail such as Heart Anatomy and Brain Anatomy. Who is interested in health, medical terms, and medicine should play this educational game.
Commonly Asked Questions;
- How many body system does it contains ?
Totaly 8 human body system and their names are ; Muscular System, Skeletal System, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Reproductive System, Nervous System, Urinary System
- Is it helpful for developing the medical educational knowledge ?
Of course this is the best way to learning medical education in addition to playing game.
- Can we take some information additionally visual atlas ?
Yes you may.
- Has the game contains audio pronunciation ?
Yes it has.
Finally the game may suggest to whole of medical students and teachers.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.