Use this application to stream audio to Airplay capable hardware devices
or Airplay capable software running on your computer (such as shairport4w, Airfoil Speakers, ...).
- automatic device discovery
- Stream / search songs from the phone or sd card.
Tested devices : Freebox Player/Server, Applet TV v3, Airfoil Speakers, Shairport4w.
If this app doesn't stream to your device, please contact me by mail through the "about" menu of the app.
This app is free but has ads. They can be removed using in-app purchase through the "settings" menu.
- Add playlists support
- Fix authentication for some devices.
- fix to add support for some devices
- fix error for password protected devices
- fix reported bugs
- fix crash that occurs when scanning files
- make default audio volume 60%
- Fix albums/artists grouping which fails on some devices.
- send album art to remote device
- add artists/albums pivot items and cache files locally. Files can be re-scanned using the "refresh files" button in the "settings" menu.
- fix DispatcherTimer.Start() threading bug
- performance improvements while streaming
- add fallback method if getting files from MusicLibrary fails
- add a slider in the AppBar to control the volume of the remote device
- fix bug when remote device is password protected.
- allow sending error report when device connection fails.
- provide a way to remove ads using in-app purchase.
- fix previous button
- remove pause button
- fix bug that occurred while displaying some album arts.
- fix disconnection that occurs while playing on some devices.
- port to 8.1 xaml app
- access / search audio files from the phone or sd card.
- performance improvements