**Now with Windows Live SkyDrive back up and restore, a double-sided Live Tile, pop-up reminders, and a calendar page**
If you are like me, you already use a full-featured money management program on your computer, and you don't want to re-enter all of your financial information into a separate application on your phone or rely on email reminders to know when your bills are due. Bill Reminder was written with those problems in mind. It gives you convenient, color-coded, reminders to quickly see when your bills are due; red for past due, yellow for due today, and green for not due yet. No account numbers or amounts are required. Just enter a name, frequency, and next occurrence date, and Bill Reminder color codes and sorts your bills into the correct lists. Mark a bill as paid, and Bill Reminder automatically updates the next occurrence date, color code, and reminder lists.
Version 2.2 Updates:
- Fixed a bug where the Live Tile image was missing.
- Removed the opening splash screen to make the app load faster.
Version 2.1 Update:
- Fixed a bug where the calendar page was not updating the Live Tile.
Version 2.0 Updates:
- Added a calendar page, which can be set as the default page in the app's settings.
- Added the day of the week to the due date display.
Version 1.9 Updates:
- Added support for using a comma as a decimal separator for countries that do not use a period.
- Updated the contact email.
- Updated the Live Tiles.
Please feel free to submit feedback and suggestions.
If you would prefer the free, ad-supported version of Bill Reminder, use this link - http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=29ce6173-269c-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8
Note: Bill reminders are not stored or shared by the developers of Bill Reminder or Microsoft.
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|