Learn How to Build a House in Minecraft
A house is one of the most important structures that can help you to survive the Minecraft Game. Your house serves as your shelter.
How to Make a House in Minecraft
1) Construct a crafting bench.
* Craft a wooden pickaxe in order to start gathering stone.
* Gather enough stone (approximately 12 blocks) to make a stone pickaxe, a stone axe, and a stone shovel.
* Make a stone pickaxe.
* Make a stone axe.
2) Gathering Your Raw Materials
* Decide on what material you want the house to be.
3) Building Your House
* Build the walls.
* Build a roof over your head by closing the opening above you with the material of your choice.
* Add some windows (and light) by smelting some sand.
* Create some torches.
4) Treehouse Style
* Gather lots of logs and make a 3x3 hollow tube with it.
* Inside the tube, place ladders all the way up, then build a platform at the top of it.
A house is essential to survival in Minecraft. Your house offers a safe shelter to mine, build, sleep, explore, and most importantly, stay safe from creepers and spiders that don't go away in the morning.
Let's Build Minecraft House
and Show You Minecraft House IDEA !!
Credit : GoodTimesWithScar Youtube Channel
玩Build A Minecraft House Guide APP無須任何費用
Build A Minecraft House Guide玩免錢App