CFPolyRoot is an application for computing the roots of a polynomial with real coefficients. The results may be a combination of real or complex roots displayed at the bottom of the app. Alongside each root displayed is a check product, calculated by plugging the root value into the polynomial. A zero value indicates success; any other value indicates that the root value should be disregarded.
The maximum polynomial degree is 31.
- Click Add to set a new coefficient. Type in a coefficient value and, optionally, change the exponent.
- To delete a coefficient, press and hold the coefficient, then select Delete from the popup list.
- Once you have two or more coefficients, click Go to calculate the roots.
- The roots are displayed in the list at the bottom of the screen.
- After the roots are calculated, you can click the Clear button and start over or edit the current list and recalculate.
Version 22.214.171.124: This update removes some unnecessary Windows Phone capabilities. The are no changes in functionality.
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|