Real Golf Scorecard is a free app that lets you enter your scores directly into a full 18-hole golf scorecard, instead of entering your scores one hole at a time.
Please email support@RealGolfScorecard.com if you have problems, suggestions for improvements, or new feature requests.
1. Scorecards - enter your scores into a grid that looks just like a real golf scorecard, and keeps running totals of your scores on the fly as you enter new scores. You can easily enter a score for any hole at any time during your round, directly in the scorecard grid.
2. No internet access required - all data is stored on the device, and almost all features of the app can be used even when you don't have any internet access during your round.
3. Sync to the cloud - if you would like to backup all your data to the cloud, you can Register for an account, and then sync your data to the cloud whenever you'd like. If you then have a problem with your device or get a new device, you can sync your data from the cloud back down to your new device.
4. Courses - add as many courses as you'd like. You can create a course from scratch, or make a copy of a shared course. The shared course list currently includes most North American, European, and Australian courses, and will soon expand to include other continents.
5. Players - add as many players as you'd like. You can create a player from scratch, or associate a player with another Real Golf Scorecard user, so that user's name, email address, etc. are used for your new player.
6. Rounds - add as many rounds as you'd like. You can also add as many players to a round as you'd like. And you can email your scorecards to all players in a round that have an email setup for them.
7. Our associated website, http://RealGolfScorecard.com , allows you to directly access and manage your data in the cloud, if you chose to Register for an account and then sync'd your data to the cloud. The website also allows you to maintain USGA Handicaps.
1. Nearby Courses for your current location
2. GPS-based yardage from your current location on the course to the hole, including the ability to add or update latitude and longitude values on the courses that are stored on your device
3. USGA handicaps (already available on our website, http://RealGolfScorecard.com)