This app creates a “Guide Post” with signs on a pole showing distances and direction to any point in the world, relative to where you are. You have probably seen these at various sites all over the world, or in the TV Show “M*A*S*H”.
You can also display a map of your location and the shortest paths to your points of interest, or use the augmented reality view to see where locations are overlayed on your camera view (ie look down and see what point is below you on the other side of the world).
Update to internals.
New settings experience.
Built for Windows Phone 8.
- Added the augmented reality view of your points of interest.
- Improved compass support (more stable/steady
v1.3 MANGO VERSION:
- Improved touch support
- Better map loading of tiles (less choppy)
- Added support for compass (if available)
- Fast app switching
- Added support for continous panning east and west. The world now longer ends in the middle of the pacific. Phew! :-)
- Added labels to Points of Interests on the map display for better identification of points.
v1.1: Now also includes a top down map as well as the option for searching and editing locations.
|香港 Hong Kong||Windows|