My Heart Rate app is designed with user interface similar to a real pulse oximeter, which let you monitor your heart rate anytime and anywhere, especially before and after exercise. If you enter your age in the setup page, percentage of the measured heart rate based on your maximum heart rate will be displayed for monitoring your target heart rate in moderate and intense exercise.
How to use this App and main features:
(1) Place your index fingertip to the rear camera lens.
(2) Ensure your fingertip covers the lens completely with the camera window box appearing full red color.
(3) Press the Start button to start the measure.
(4) Hold your fingertip steady for at least 30 seconds, your heart rate and pulse graph will be shown. Press the Stop button to obtain the final measurement.
(5) If your age is entered in the Setting, your maximum and target heart rates will be shown.
(6) Auto stop after 30 seconds can be enabled in the setting.
(7) Save function let you store your heart rate and pulse waveform in the history page.
(8) Share function let you share your heart rate via Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS. (Only available in the My Heart Rate Pro Version)
Note: If your device does not have an LED flashlight, please make sure to use this app in a good lighting environment.