Ultimate Flash Cards is a vocable learning app for learning foreign languages based on flash cards.
FULLY FUNCTIONAL FREE TRIAL
- enter your own vocables
- enter vocables in any language - Spanish, French, Russian, Mandarin, ... - you decide
- categorize vocables with colors
- organize vocables in sets
- grammatical genders
- vocables you need to learn more are shown more often
- metrics: show counts, fail counts, last show date etc. are all recorded allowing for interesting training modes
- training modes: low level, tricky, old, ...
- OneDrive support
- night mode for learning in bed
- if you want to learn German - the articles are added for you if you like
- CSV/Excel import
Each flash card has a front (showing the foreign language) and a back (showing your mother tongue or another known language). The card can be turned to look at each side.
Each card has a level. Newly created cards start at level 1. A quiz shows you vocables with low level. The goal is to push the level up. If you know the translation of a vocable the level rises. If you don't know the translation the level is reset back to 1.
The app keeps track of your successes and failures which enables useful training modes. Usually you train vocables with low levels. This means vocables you know well will fade out automatically from your learning.
You can back up your vocables to OneDrive.
Note: The app does not contain vocables out of the box. It is for learning vocables YOU pick up from books, magazines or classes.
Internet access is needed for the backup functions and online dictionary lookup. If you don’t use it the app doesn’t need internet connectivity.
The TRIAL version is fully functional but limited to 100 vocables.
* new: support for TheFreeDictionary.com
* fix: crash in WP 8.0 when editing a vocable
* fix: "multi-line vocables" setting now available for all languages
This update is huge since it introduces Windows Phone 8.1 support. I hope the update goes smooth but to be safe please back up your data to OneDrive before updating. Better safe than sorry.
* new: voting link on start screen for you to easier suggest and vote for features (use it!)
* new: lookup vocables in online dictionary when adding them (currently supports leo.org and translations between German and English, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Russian, Portugese, Polish) - vote for more!
* new: CSV export now contains vocable set names
* new: CSV import can contain vocable set names, vocable sets are created as needed
* new: app can be used as share target to share foreign language texts as sample sentences for new vocables (WP 8.1 only) - works great with twitter client Mehdoh for WP 8.1
* new: quick language switcher for existing language combinations
* improved: some UI improvements
* fix: app crashes in certain app suspension scenarios
* fix: existing vocables sometimes not updated when importing from CSV
* new: sample sentences for vocables
* new: multi-line vocables (can be activated in the settings)
* improved: formatting of vocables in vocable lists
* fix: search button stops working after canceling vocable selection
If you like the app please give me a nice rating in the store (so I don't have to add annoying reminder popups). If there are problems please open a ticket and I'll take care of it: email@example.com
玩Ultimate Flash Cards APP無須任何費用
Ultimate Flash Cards玩免錢App